David is a Founding Managing Partner of Auriga Partners where he has been active since 1992.
Prior to founding Auriga, Dave was a Managing Director in the Investment Banking Division of PaineWebber, where he was the head of the San Francisco office and one of the senior members of the firm’s Technology and Emerging Growth Group. Before joining PaineWebber, David was a First Vice President in the Corporate Finance Department of Drexel Burnham Lambert and prior to that, a Vice President in the Corporate Finance Group of Kidder, Peabody & Co. David received a Masters in Business Administration, awarded with Distinction, from the Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, in Economics and Government from Harvard College.
- Pioneer Offroad Holdings ULC
- Beers Enterprises, Inc. dba The Switch
- Central Fiber LLC (Vice Chairman)
- EAG, Inc. and its predecessors, including EAG Limited (AIM: EAG) (also served as CEO)
- Auriga Medical Products GmbH and a Geschaftsfuhrer of Clinical House GmbH, its wholly-owned subsidiary
- Good Source Solutions
- Nitro Golf Corporation
- Qualpro Corporation
- Accom, Inc.
- Aurora Electronics (also served as President)
- Board of Trustees for Scripps College
- Fluent in French
- Avid fan of the San Francisco Giants