Jim is a Founding Managing Partner of Auriga Partners, where he has been active since 1992.
Prior to founding Auriga, Jim was a Founding General Partner of Capital Resource Partners. Before founding Capital Resource Partners, Jim was a Senior Vice President in Lehman Brothers, the Investment Banking Division of Shearson Lehman/American Express, and the President of Shearson Venture Capital. While there he originated the firm’s venture capital management efforts and founded Summit Ventures. Prior to joining Shearson Lehman Brothers, he was a Vice President in the Corporate Finance Group of Kidder, Peabody & Co. Jim received a Masters in Business Administration with Distinction from the Harvard Business School and a Bachelors in Computer Science from Pomona College.
- Pioneer Offroad Holdings ULC (Chairman)
- Beers Enterprises, Inc. dba The Switch
- Central Fiber LLC (Chairman)
- Ivy Sports Medicine LLC
- EAG, Inc. and its predecessors, including EAG Limited (AIM: EAG)
- Auriga Medical Products GmbH and Geschaftsfuhrer of Clinical House GmbH, its wholly-owned subsidiary
- BE Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) (Chairman of the Audit and Compensation Committees)
- Qualpro Corporation
- Aurora Electronics (ASE: AUR) (Chairman and also served as CEO)
- Board of Trustees for Lake Forest Academy
- Referee Instructor for American Youth Soccer Organization
- Avid fan of the Anaheim Ducks and English Premier League football