In particular, Auriga believes policies for each functional area of a business, including sales, marketing, finance, and operations must be supportive of overall corporate strategies to optimize the value of an enterprise.
An Auriga investment always includes:
- an intense focus on understanding the key business drivers of a company and its markets;
- working closely with management to develop strategies to maximize investor value; and
- implementing the operating, capital markets, corporate development, and human resource aspects of those strategies.
Auriga is prepared to work through the challenges associated with, but not limited to, the following:
- ownership groups with differing goals / ownership structure issues;
- incomplete management teams;
- lack of sales and marketing focus;
- capital structure issues;
- separating profitable operations from failing corporate structures; and/or
- failed auctions.